Terms and Conditions
Class Terms & Conditions
Classes are always subject to availability but at Vernyoga, we will always endeavour to give your our best service, always best to check class is running if you have not attended for a while.
Turning up when not booked in, may result in refusal to join class especially if class has a list of high possible attendees, you will have to wait to see if those on the list turn up first before being offered a space, hence the request that there's no drop-ins without enquiring or prebooking first.
Class Pricing & booking
1. Class passes can be paid via the website booking services and for those that cant do online, they can be paid for by BACS or cash in person as agreed. The passes bought can be used to book any of the classes as stipulated on the pricing plan page- ie zumba pass are for zumba classes, yoga pass for yoga and ALL classes for all classes.
2. The Class pass is open for the stated time on the plan and will expire as stated (12 class pass valid for 6 months, 6 class pass valid for 4 months) - you can check this in your subscriptions page on your account. If paying manually, the same terms apply and we still require those with classes passes to put their name down each week for class attendance.
3. All classes whether prepaid or PAYG (pay as you go), in person on online via zoom, are subject to our cancellation policy, of 2 hours notice, so that your booked space can be offered to someone else, failure to cancel on the website booking system (or notify late for those that book manually) will result in payment being taken from class pass.
4. Single class purchases via online web booking or paid in person allow for the class to be rescheduled twice.
Class fees and class passes are NON refundable, once purchased, this is your commitment to attend, if unsure whether you can make a commitment for 6 sessions, then you are best paying as you go.
5. If Vernyoga cancels a class, your credit will go back on your pass or if a single class was bought, it can be transfered to the next class ro request a refund.
6. Class prices may be increased by Vernyoga at any time although we will endeavour to keep prices at good, affordable rates as best as we can. We are not responsible for venue hire increases and thus our prices change accordingly. Vernyoga can also not be accountable for loss or change of venue. This is outside Vernyoga's control but again, all efforts will be made to find a suitable venue as soon as possible and will continue on zoom until that happens. Through any lockdown, in person passes will be put on hold unless you wish to use them on zoom classes.
Late arrivals to class and property
1. After 10 minutes, the teacher has the right to not allow latecomers in as the warm up would have started and to do class without warm up is not advised. Some classes, the doors to the venue have to be locked for security so you wont be admitted if late.
2. Property brought to class is of your own responsibility and therefore we ask not to bring valuables and wear as little jewelery / watches as possible for your safety and to prevent loss if removed.
3. Any property is your own responsibility. No responsibility is placed with Vernyoga for your effects and possessions.
Important Liability Statement regarding health information and instruction
1. The information available on this site, and the services supplied Vernyoga do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
2. f it's your first time attending an evening class, please enquire if there's space and if the class is suitable and also fill in and submit the online health form
3. YOU are responsible for making sure all information on that form is accurate and if in any doubt about your health or suitability for class, you must consult your GP first.
4. All abilities are welcome at every class as long as you listen to your body, listen to the teachers instructions carefully and agree to the Terms and Conditions on this site, by attending a class and by filling the health form, that is your agreement. You are responsible for health and well being. The teacher is not responsible for you and especially for anything you do outside of instruction, this is why listening and staying focused is important at all times.
5. All health issues must be discussed prior to practice or if you are pregnant, please consult your doctor first and check with the teacher that a particular class you're interested in is suitable.
6. It is vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself via the online health form and telling us prior to class of any changes or illness that we would need to know that day.
7. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this web site is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this web site or provided through any service supplied by us to you.
8. You, your legal representatives and your heirs release waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Vernyoga and its instructors for any injury or death caused by negligence or other acts.
Your Personal Information
Private 1-2-1 sessions and therapies policy.
As per terms above - 'Important Liability Statement regarding health information and instruction', which is also applicable here, you are expected to provide all correct details about your health via the health form prior to attendance and YOU are responsible for your own health and well being.
Private sessions are booked and paid in advance. Either one session booked at least a week in advance or by buying a block. Sessions must be cancelled within 24hours, otherwise payment is non refundable as someone else could've had the slot.
Paying for session(s) on this website does not schedule a booking. I will contact you within 24 hours to arrange mutually convenient date and time, if you have not already contacted me prior to paying.
All sessions purchased as part of a block booking must be booked and used within 6 months of purchase.
If I am late in starting our session, I will extend the session time accordingly or make it up at a later date at no additional cost to you.
If you are late to a session, I will do my best to make the most of the remaining session time. The session time will not be extended.
Gift vouchers are non refundable or transferable and are valid for 6months from time of purchase.
If paying for 5 block booked sessions, they are valid for 2months from date of payment, if 10 sessions, valid for 6months.
Therapies require a £20 deposit via BACS/ Paypal and remainder fees payable at appointment. 24hours cancelletion notice required, otherwise deposit is lost.
All sessions are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to show, you will be required to pay 100% of the session fee. Any monies paid are non-refundable.
If I cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice, I will reschedule the session at no additional cost to you.
Payments for all services must be made in advance including block bookings, unless otherwise agreed.
I do not accept cheques.
All monies paid are non-refundable. They are your commitment to honour the times you have booked for.
Retreats via UK Yoga Breaks / Vernyoga
Deposits are non refundable.
In the event of cancellation:
60 days or more prior to the retreat date: Your payments will be refunded, less £150 which is your non-refundable deposit.
59-30 days prior to the retreat date: 50% of payment refunded.
29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.
It is advised any with any break or holiday to take out travel insurance to cover any eventuality.
Any threatening or rude behaviour towards the teacher, verbally or physically will not be tolerated and will be reported and offending student will be banned from returning with no refund given for class passes obtained.
Any threatening communications via text/email will also be taken very seriously and will be forwarded to the police.
Vernyoga also asks that everyone respect each other and refrain from talking to during class, although a lighthearted approach to our classes is encouraged, often with teacher/student feedback, conversations between friends or couples whilst the teacher is helping a student, is not tolerated, this is rude to the teacher and fellow students.
By browsing this site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. By coming to class or therapy session, you agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Website Terms and Conditions
This site is owned, copyrighted and run by Vernyoga and no section of this site may be used without prior consent.
You may use this site for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these terms and you are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose. These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Vernyoga at any of our venues.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of this site, the purchase of services on this site or at our venues will be subject to these terms and conditions. By reading these terms, filling in the health form, attending class or therapy session, you hereby agree to our terms and conditions.